Table of contents
Cardiac Stem Cells
Percutaneous Stem Cell Transplantation
Functional and Electrophysiological Assessment after Cell Tranplantation
About this book
Stem Cell Therapy & Tissue Engineering for Cardiovascular Repair
Dib, Taylor, Diethrich
Stem Cell Therapy & Tissue Engineering for Cardiovascular Repair serves as an essential reference material covering these emerging technologies in cardiovascular research. Written by prominent world authorities presenting commissioned summaries, Stem Cell Therapy & Tissue Engineering for Cardiovascular Repair discusses the spectrum of stem cell and tissue engineering from basic research to clinical applications, offering a comprehensive, integrated reference.
Covers the fields of translational research and clinical applications including,
- Pertinent information on cell isolation, expansion, and delivery, both in animals and humans
- Overview of embryonic, bone marrow, and myoblast cell culturing and transplantation
- Detailed explanations of the FDA regulatory pathways for cell production
- Preclinical requirements for investigational new drug applications.
- Regulatory requirements that can be applied to a variety of stem cell therapies
Stem Cell Therapy & Tissue Engineering for Cardiovascular Repair is essential for all cardiovascular research scientists, clinical researchers, and industry professionals wishing to take advantage of the latest and greatest in the continuously emerging field of stem cell therapy and tissue engineering for cardiovascular repair.
Nabil Dib, M.D., M.Sc, F.A.C.C, Director of Interventional Cardiology Research, Arizona Heart Institute and Heart Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona
Doris Taylor, Ph.D., Bakken Professor, Director, Center for Cardiovascular Repair, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Edward B. Diethrich, M.D., Medical Director, Arizona Heart Institute and Heart Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona.