Table of contents
About this book
The state of the art of the impact assessment of recycled hazardous waste materials on surface and ground waters is presented. The topics include chemodynamics, toxicology, modeling and information systems.
Due to the wealth of information on this topic, the texts of T. Kassim (ed.): Environmental Impact Assessment are published in three separate volumes: vol. 1: Concepts, Methodology and Chemical Analysis; vol. 2: Risk Analysis and vol. 3: Engineering Modeling and Sustainability.
The book serves as a practical conceptual guide for those who have professional responsibility for the monitoring, design, management, or conduct of environmental impact assessment. It is believed that the book will prove useful to the reader who, regardless of disciplinary background, wants to examine in greater detail the kinds of interdisciplinary contributions to contemporary decision-making processes that characterize modern impact assessment project development.
Each volume contains the contents of all volumes.
- Book Title Water Pollution
- Book Subtitle Environmental Impact Assessment of Recycled Wastes on Surface and Ground Waters
Tarek A. Kassim
Kenneth J. Williamson
- Series Title The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry
- Series Abbreviated Title HEC
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b96279
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-540-00268-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-642-05542-3
- eBook ISBN 978-3-540-31496-7
- Series ISSN 1433-6855
- Series E-ISSN 1616-8666
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 411
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Waste Water Technology / Water Pollution Control / Water Management / Aquatic Pollution
Water Quality/Water Pollution
- Buy this book on publisher's site