About this book
Diffusion-weighted MR imaging is widely accepted as a means to identify stroke, thus enabling rapid and effective treatment. Over the past four years, these expert authors have presented over 30 exhibits and scientific reports on diffusion-weighted imaging at the RSNA and the American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR), and more than 10 of these presentations have been recognized by specific awards. Diffusion-Weighted MR Imaging of the Brain’s chapters range from basic principles to interpretation of diffusion-weighted MR imaging and specific disease. This is a valuable reference for radiologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons as well as residents, fellows, radiology technologists.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b137507
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-25359-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-26386-9