System-On-a-Chip Verification: Methodology and Techniques
is the first book to cover verification strategies and methodologies for SOC verification from system level verification to the design sign- off. The topics covered include Introduction to the SOC design and verification aspects, System level verification in brief, Block level verification, Analog/mixed signal simulation, Simulation, HW/SW Co-verification, Static netlist verification, Physical verification, and Design sign-off in brief. All the verification aspects are illustrated with a single reference design for Bluetooth
application. System-On-a-Chip Verification: Methodology and Techniques
takes a systematic approach that covers the following aspects of verification strategy in each chapter:
- Explanation of the objective involved in performing verification after a given design step;
- Features of options available;
- When to use a particular option;
- How to select an option; and
- Limitations of the option.
This exciting new book will be of interest to all designers and test professionals.