About this book
This is a supplementary volume to the major three-volume Handbook of Combinatorial Optimization set, as well as the Supplement Volume A. It can also be regarded as a stand-alone volume which presents chapters dealing with various aspects of the subject, including optimization problems and algorithmic approaches for discrete problems.
This handbook is suitable for all those who use combinatorial optimization methods to model and solve problems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b102533
- Copyright Information Springer Science + Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-23829-6
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-23830-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site