About this book
"Advanced Topics in Control Systems Theory" contains selected contributions written by lecturers at the second (annual) Formation d’Automatique de Paris (FAP) (Graduate Control School in Paris). It is addressed to graduate students and researchers in control theory with topics touching on a variety of areas of interest to the control community such as cascaded systems, flatness, optimal control, and Hamiltonian and infinite-dimensional systems. The reader is provided with a well-integrated synthesis of the latest thinking in these subjects without the need for an exhaustive literature review.
"Advanced Topics in Control Systems Theory" can be used to support either a one-term general advanced course on nonlinear control theory, devoting a few lectures to each chapter, or for more focused and intensive courses at graduate level. The book’s concise but pedagogical manner will give an ideal start to researchers wishing to broaden their knowledge in aspects of modern control theory outside their own expertise.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b101671
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin/Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-85233-923-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-338-3
- Series Print ISSN 0170-8643
- Series Online ISSN 1610-7411
- Buy this book on publisher's site