Table of contents
About this book
This book is dedicated to applied computational intelligence and soft computing techniques with special reference to decision support in Cyber Physical Systems (CPS), where the physical as well as the communication segment of the networked entities interact with each other. The joint dynamics of such systems result in a complex combination of computers, software, networks and physical processes all combined to establish a process flow at system level.
This volume provides the audience with an in-depth vision about how to ensure dependability, safety, security and efficiency in real time by making use of computational intelligence in various CPS applications ranging from the nano-world to large scale wide area systems of systems.
Key application areas include healthcare, transportation, energy, process control and robotics where intelligent decision support has key significance in establishing dynamic, ever-changing and high confidence future technologies. A recommended text for graduate students and researchers working on the applications of computational intelligence methods in CPS.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-4585-36-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-981-4585-35-4
- Online ISBN 978-981-4585-36-1
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- About this book