Table of contents
About this book
This book examines the Chinese education policy landscape since 1978 by constructing a policy analysis tool, the “concept-added policy chain,” to explore how to review, map, and forecast the evolution of thatlandscape both historically and contextually. It critically reviews and analyzes the topic from conceptual, practical, and strategic perspectives.
In addition, the book highlights selected historical educational policy shifts in order to explore both the internal and external rationale behind the development of an education policy with Chinese characteristics. Lastly, it shares unique insights into the intricate political logics involved in today’s Chinese education policy development, exploring them systematically and comprehensively.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-32-9464-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Education
- Print ISBN 978-981-32-9463-9
- Online ISBN 978-981-32-9464-6
- Series Print ISSN 2366-1658
- Series Online ISSN 2366-1666
- Buy this book on publisher's site