Table of contents
About this book
This is the first book offering an in-depth and comprehensive IoT network simulation, supported by OPNET tool. Furthermore, the book presents the simulations of IoT in general, not limited by OPNET. The authors provide rich OPNET IoT simulation codes, with detailed explanation regarding the functionalities of the model. These codes can facilitate readers’ fast implementation, and the shared model can guide readers through developing their own research.
This book addresses various versions of Internet of Things (IoT), including human-centric IoT, green IoT, Narrow band IoT, Smart IoT, IoT-Cloud integration. The introduced OPNET IoT simulation provides a comprehensive platform to simulate above-mentioned IoT systems. Besides, this book introduces OPNET semi-physical simulation in detail. Based on this technology, simulated IoT and practical cloud are seamlessly connected with each other. On top of this “IoT-cloud-integration” semi-physical simulation environment, various smart IoT applications can be realized.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-32-9170-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. and Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-981-32-9169-0
- Online ISBN 978-981-32-9170-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site