About this book
Mycotoxins are increasingly attracting attention at thegovernmental, public and academic level worldwide, due to more frequent and serious contaminations of food and feedstuffs, which pose a serious threat to human health and animal production.
This book reviews the latest research on mycotoxins that directly concern food safety, and especially focuses on detection technologies, risk assessment and control strategiescurrently being used in China. Gathering contributions from over 20 respected researchers, the book will benefit graduatestudents, researchers and management groups from various disciplines, including food science and technology, analytical chemistry, plant pathology, public health, etc.
Food Safety Mycotoxin Detection Risk assessment Control
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-32-9038-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-32-9037-2
- Online ISBN 978-981-32-9038-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site