Table of contents
About this book
This book is intended for medical students unfamiliar with electrocardiograms (ECG); anyone just getting started with ECG can use this book to start from scratch. After familiarizing themselves with this simple and practical method for interpreting ECG, readers will discover how to quickly and easily read ECG strips without overlooking potentially abnormal conditions. Based on the authors’ substantial experience, which is compared with other ECG interpretation methods and combined with traditional guidelines, the book equips readers with the fundamental knowledge and skills needed to rapidly and accurately read and interpret ECG.
M.D. Rui Zeng is an Associate Professor at the Department of Cardiology, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, China.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-287-955-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore Pte Ltd. and People's Medical Publishing House 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-287-953-0
- Online ISBN 978-981-287-955-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site