About this book
Smart Cities: Big Data Prediction Methods and Applications is the first reference to provide a comprehensive overview of smart cities with the latest big data predicting techniques.
This timely book discusses big data forecasting for smart cities. It introduces big data forecasting techniques for the key aspects (e.g., traffic, environment, building energy, green grid, etc.) of smart cities, and explores three key areas that can be improved using big data prediction: grid energy, road traffic networks and environmental health in smart cities. The big data prediction methods proposed in this book are highly significant in terms of the planning, construction, management, control and development of green and smart cities.
Including numerous case studies to explain each method and model, this easy-to-understand book appeals to scientists, engineers, college students, postgraduates, teachers and managers from various fields of artificial intelligence, smart cities, smart grid, intelligent traffic systems, intelligent environments and big data computing.
- Book Title Smart Cities: Big Data Prediction Methods and Applications
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-2837-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-981-15-2836-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-981-15-2839-2
- eBook ISBN 978-981-15-2837-8
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXXV, 314
- Number of Illustrations 231 b/w illustrations, 20 illustrations in colour
Cities, Countries, Regions
Mathematical Models of Cognitive Processes and Neural Networks
- Buy this book on publisher's site