Table of contents
About this book
This book presents iterative learning control (ILC) to address practical issues of flexible structures. It is divided into four parts: Part I provides a general introduction to ILC and flexible structures, while Part II proposes various types of ILC for simple flexible structures to address issues such as vibration, input saturation, input dead-zone, input backlash, external disturbances, and trajectory tracking. It also includes simple partial differential equations to deal with the common problems of flexible structures. Part III discusses the design of ILC for flexible micro aerial vehicles and two-link manipulators, and lastly, Part IV offers a summary of the topics covered.
Unlike most of the literature on ILC, which focuses on ordinary differential equation systems, this book explores distributed parameter systems, which are comparatively less stabilized through ILC.
Including a comprehensive introduction to ILC of flexible structures, it also examines novel approaches used in ILC to address input constraints and disturbance rejection.
This book is intended for researchers, graduate students and engineers in various fields, such as flexible structures, external disturbances, nonlinear inputs and tracking control.
Iterative learning control Flexible structures Distributed parameter systems Nonlinear inputs Disturbance rejection Trajectory tracking Micro aerial vehicle Flexible manipulators
- Book Title Iterative Learning Control for Flexible Structures
- Series Title Springer Tracts in Mechanical Engineering
- Series Abbreviated Title Springer Tracts in Mechanical Engineering
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-2784-5
- Copyright Information Tsinghua University Press, Beijing and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics Intelligent Technologies and Robotics (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-981-15-2783-8
- Softcover ISBN 978-981-15-2786-9
- eBook ISBN 978-981-15-2784-5
- Series ISSN 2195-9862
- Series E-ISSN 2195-9870
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIII, 182
- Number of Illustrations 7 b/w illustrations, 90 illustrations in colour
Control, Robotics, Mechatronics
Vibration, Dynamical Systems, Control
Aerospace Technology and Astronautics
- Buy this book on publisher's site