Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a comprehensive review of fundamental issues in the dynamical modeling and vibration control design for several flexible mechanical systems, such as flexible satellites, flexible aerial refueling hoses, and flexible three-dimensional manipulators. Offering an authoritative reference guide to the dynamics and control of flexible mechanical systems, it equips readers to solve a host of problems concerning these systems. It provides not only a complete overview of flexible systems, but also a better understanding of the technical levels involved.
The book is divided into ten chapters: Chapters 1 and 2 lay the foundations, while the remaining chapters explore several independent yet related topics in detail. The book’s final chapter presents conclusions and recommendations for future research.
Given its scope, the book is intended for researchers, graduate students, and engineers whose work involves control systems, flexible mechanical systems, and related areas.
Flexible Mechanical Systems Flexible Satellite Flexible Aerial Refueling Hose Partial Differential Equations Vibration Control Boundary Control Disturbance Observer Output Constraint Input Saturation
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-2596-4
- Copyright Information Tsinghua University Press 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-981-15-2595-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-15-2596-4
- Series Print ISSN 2195-9862
- Series Online ISSN 2195-9870
- Buy this book on publisher's site