About this book
This textbook helps readers increase their entrepreneurial knowledge, improve their competences, and expand their entrepreneurial thinking.
The book consists of nine chapters: Expand Entrepreneurial Vision, Improve Entrepreneurial Quality, Prepare for Entrepreneurship Education, Identify Entrepreneurial Opportunities, Build An Entrepreneurship Team, Compose the Business Plan, Planing Entrepreneurial Strategy, Avoid Entrepreneurial Risks, and Optimize Entrepreneurial resources. It allows readers new to the area to gain an understanding of entrepreneurship and provides a solid basis for starting a business in the future. Each chapter includes learning objectives and “leads” at the beginning and ends with review and “think and discuss” sections.
Entrepreneurial Vision Entrepreneurial Quality Entrepreneurial Knowledge Entrepreneurial Opportunity Entrepreneurship Team Business Plan Entrepreneurial Strategy Entrepreneurial Risks Entrepreneurial Resources
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-1839-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Education
- Print ISBN 978-981-15-1838-6
- Online ISBN 978-981-15-1839-3
- Series Print ISSN 2366-7672
- Series Online ISSN 2366-7680
- Buy this book on publisher's site