Table of contents
About this book
This book discusses the main clinical aspects of common uveitic infectious and non-infectious entities, the diagnostic work-up, and the treatment/management options based on the literature, where available, and clinical experience. Providing a quick reference guide to uveitis and retina fellows as well as general ophthalmologists, this comprehensive book includes chapters on diagnostic biopsy and pediatric uveitis, as well as reference tables and figures.
As part of the series “Current Practices in Ophthalmology” this book is intended for residents, fellows-in-training, generalist ophthalmologists and specialists alike.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-0331-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-15-0330-6
- Online ISBN 978-981-15-0331-3
- Series Print ISSN 2523-3807
- Series Online ISSN 2523-3815
- Buy this book on publisher's site