Table of contents
About this book
This book summarizes the branch tracing method for bronchoscopic diagnosis.
Cytopathological and histopathological diagnoses are essential to making prognoses and selecting appropriate treatment for peripheral pulmonary lesions, notably lung cancer. In order to collect cell and tissue samples from peripheral pulmonary lesions for cytopathological and histopathological diagnoses, exfoliative cytodiagnosis and biopsy under bronchoscopy with endobronchial ultrasonography (EBUS) are currently used worldwide.
Bronchial Branch Tracing highlights how to identify the bronchial branches that lead to peripheral pulmonary lesions and offers a valuable guide for all respiratory physicians, as well as surgeons, who frequently perform bronchoscopies, helping them understand the method and improve their technique.
- Book Title Bronchial Branch Tracing
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-9905-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-981-13-9904-6
- Softcover ISBN 978-981-13-9907-7
- eBook ISBN 978-981-13-9905-3
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XII, 161
- Number of Illustrations 106 b/w illustrations, 166 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site