About this book
This book provides an overview of the latest technological advances in various ophthalmology subspecialties: from the latest glaucoma shunt devices to mobile adaptors for posterior segment evaluation, this book has it all. It gives readers a valuable head start for adopting the uber-new and cutting-edge products now available on the market.
Being familiar with these new products and technologies will help both new and established ophthalmologists make effective and efficient choices, while also helping their practices stand out from the crowd. Perhaps no other branch of medicine is as technology-oriented as ophthalmology: be it lasers, fiber optics, robotics, stem cells or nanoparticles, every cutting-edge step that “Research and Development” takes is rapidly integrated into everyday eye practice.
As part of the series “Current Practices in Ophthalmology”, this volume is intended for residents, fellows-in-training, generalist ophthalmologists, specialists and vision science researchers alike.
Ocular Imaging Nanoparticles Stem Cells Robotics Tissue Engineering
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-9795-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-9794-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-9795-0
- Series Print ISSN 2523-3807
- Series Online ISSN 2523-3815
- Buy this book on publisher's site