About this book
This report is a partial result of the China’s Quarterly Macroeconomic Model (CQMM), a project developed and maintained by the Center for Macroeconomic Research (CMR) at Xiamen University. The CMR, one of the Key Research Institutes of Humanities and Social Sciences sponsored by the Ministry of Education of China, has been focusing on China’s economic forecast and macroeconomic policy analysis, and it started to develop the CQMM for purpose of short-term forecasting, policy analysis, and simulation in 2005.
Based on the CQMM, the CMR and its partners hold press conferences to release forecasts for China’s major macroeconomic variables. Since July, 2006, twenty-six quarterly reports on China’s macroeconomic outlook have been presented and thirteen annual reports have been published.
This report, the twenty-sixth quarterly report, has been presented at the Forum on China’s Macroeconomic Outlook and Press Conference of CQMM on February 26, 2019. This conference was jointly held at Beijing by the CMR and the Economic Information Daily at Xinhua News Agency
Economic outlook Economic forecast Policy simulation The Chinese economy CQMM
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-9357-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-9356-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-9357-0
- Series Print ISSN 2194-7937
- Series Online ISSN 2194-7945
- Buy this book on publisher's site