About this book
Yijia Jing is a Changjiang Scholar, Seaker Chan Chair Professor of Public Management, and Director of the Institute for Global Public Policy of Fudan University. He is editor-in-chief of Fudan Public Administration Review and co-editor of International Public Management Journal.
Alvaro Mendez is co-director of the Global South Unit and a Senior Research Fellow at the London School of Economics. His most recent publications include: Global Governance in Foreign Policy (Oxford University Press, 2018); and The China-Latin America Axis: Emerging Markets and their Role in an Increasingly Globalised World (Palgrave, 2018).
Yu Zheng is a Professor at the School of International Relations and Public Affairs, Fudan University. He is the author of Governance and Foreign Investment in China, India, and Taiwan: Credibility, Flexibility, and International Business (University of Michigan Press).
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-7232-2
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd., part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Singapore
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies Political Science and International Studies (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-7231-5
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-7232-2
- Series Print ISSN 2524-3586
- Series Online ISSN 2524-3594
- Buy this book on publisher's site