Table of contents
About this book
This book shows how strategic management can be practiced in the context of flexibility. It discusses strategic formulation and implementation perspectives and practices, including vision and mission, general environment analysis, industry analysis, competitive advantage, resource and capability view, generic strategies, business level strategy, corporate level strategy, international strategy, change and turnaround, strategic implementation, and strategic controls, as well as flexibility embedded in these concepts.
It can be used as a primary textbook for managerial programs for executives, and as a supplementary case textbook for core MBA courses. Exploring “Strategic Formulation” and “Strategic Implementation” concepts from a flexibility perspective, it is also an excellent companion to leading strategic management textbooks.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-7064-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-7063-2
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-7064-9
- Series Print ISSN 2199-8493
- Series Online ISSN 2199-8507
- Buy this book on publisher's site