About this book
Solid-State NMR Characterization of Heterogeneous Catalysts and Catalytic Reactions provides a comprehensive account of state-of-the-art solid-state NMR techniques and the application of these techniques in heterogeneous catalysts and related catalytic reactions. It includes an introduction to the basic theory of solid-state NMR and various frequently used techniques. Special emphasis is placed on characterizing the framework and pore structure, active site, guest-host interaction, and synthesis mechanisms of heterogeneous catalysts using multinuclear one- and two-dimensional solid-sate NMR spectroscopy. Additionally, various in-situ solid-state NMR techniques and their applications in investigation of the mechanism of industrially important catalytic reactions are also discussed. Both the fundamentals and the latest research results are covered, making the book suitable as a reference guide for both experienced researchers in and newcomers to this field.
Feng Deng is a Professor at Wuhan Institute of Physics and Mathematics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Active Site Guest-host Interaction Heterogeneous Catalyst Heterogeneous Catalytic Reactions Solid-state NMR Spectroscopy Surface Property Synthesis Mechanism
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-6967-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-6965-0
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-6967-4
- Series Print ISSN 0342-4901
- Series Online ISSN 2192-6603
- Buy this book on publisher's site