Table of contents
About this book
This book analyses China’s regional economies in 2017, providing a breakdown of areas such as economic development, public services performance, social governance, and cultural development, and forecasts the outlook of Beijing’s development for 2018. The general report overviews the past year’s overall performance while the special report focuses particularly on public service performance, social work organization and other specific areas of development. Economic, industrial and cultural developments are analyzed in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region report.
This book will be of value to urban planners, sinologists, and those who seek to understand the future of the Chinese capital.
Beijing Academy of Social Sciences brings together the research achievements of think tanks for the betterment of decision making at the government level and utilizes the wisdom of researchers to provide solutions to economic and cultural issues that affect the people of China.
Urban Planning Jing-Jin-Ji plan megacities Chinese urbanization Green development
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-6752-6
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Singapore
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-6751-9
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-6752-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site