Table of contents
About this book
Chapter 1 covers Japanese social welfare system reform and transformation of social governance. Chapter 2 deals with the decreasing birthrate and national security. Chapters 3 to 5 discuss three aspects of the impact of modern technology on Japanese society. Chapter 6 and 7 include the research results on recovery from the earthquake disasters in Indonesia and East Japan.
Through reading this book, the increasingly necessity to capture Japanese studies in Asia as a public good can be understood. The authors believe that sharing of knowledge as a public good is of great help in solving problems for the future.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-6336-8
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance Economics and Finance (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-6335-1
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-6336-8
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5504
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5512
- Buy this book on publisher's site