About this book
This atlas presents the state-of-the-art in vitreoretinal surgery. In ten chapters written by internationally respected vitreoretinal surgeons, it addresses various surgical diseases of the retina and vitreous, providing detailed information on all key surgical aspects. The topics covered include small-gauge vitrectomy and surgical aspects of retinal detachment, proliferative vitreoretinopathy, proliferative diabetic retinopathy, serous macular detachment with optic disc pit, coloboma of the choroid, and cysticercosis. Surgical aspects of various macular diseases such as epiretinal membrane, vitreomacular traction syndrome, and macular hole are also examined. Given its scope, the book offers a valuable asset for practicing ophthalmologists, vitreoretinal specialists, and trainees in the field.
The Surgical Retina Atlas is one of nine volumes in the series Retina Atlas, which provides comprehensive and validated information on vitreoretinal diseases, covering imaging basics, retinal vascular disease, macular disorders, ocular inflammatory and infectious disorders, retinal degeneration, surgical retina, ocular oncology, pediatric retina and trauma.
Surgical diseases of retina and vitreous Pars plana vitrectomy Proliferative diabetic retinopathy Proliferative vitreoretinopathy Macular surgery
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-6214-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-6213-2
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-6214-9
- Series Print ISSN 2662-5741
- Series Online ISSN 2662-575X
- Buy this book on publisher's site