Table of contents
About this book
This book provides an insight in the phenomenon of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), including the various forms of corporate restructuring. It highlights the importance of M&A as a strategy for faster growth in the corporate. The book provides an enriched experience of the art of valuation with detailed description of M&A process, deal structuring and financing. The book also provides the broader perspective of Accounting and Regulatory aspects of M&A.
While covering the conceptual underpinnings of M&A, the book supplements it with real life examples on each sub-topic with various numeric examples. Thus the judicious blend of theory and practical aspects, through numerical as well as real life case-studies, make the book a source of vast knowledge in the complicated and dynamic world of M&A.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-5829-6
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Singapore
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-5828-9
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-5829-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site