Table of contents
About this book
This book comprehensively reviews the research on Ti microalloyed steel, focusing on development and production technology. It discusses steel composition design and performance, as well as technologies for controlling the microstructure and properties of Ti microalloyed steel during the production process. Ti can significantly improve the properties of steel, but its behavior is more complex and more difficult to control during the production process than that of Nb and V.
Covering topics ranging from metallurgy theory to production technology and products, the book serves as a valuable reference resource for researchers, engineers, university teachers and students in the field of steel research.
Microalloying Titanium microalloyed steel Chemical metallurgy Physical metallurgy Ti microalloyed steel Technology Ti microalloyed steel Ti microalloyed steel production
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-3332-3
- Copyright Information Metallurgical Industry Press, Beijing and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-3331-6
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-3332-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site