Table of contents
About this book
The 25th volume of this highly successful series covers a range of interesting topics, including biological therapy in inflammatory bowel disease, recent surgical approaches in rectal cancer, tumor markers in HPB and GI malignancies, bridging therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma, adjuncts to liver resection, IgG-related HPB diseases, ERCP-induced perforations and superior mesenteric artery syndrome. As in the previous volumes, the chapter on advances in GI surgery reviews the important new developments in the field.
The GI Surgery Annual 25th Volume provides up-to-date information on current hot topics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-3227-2
- Copyright Information Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-3226-5
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-3227-2
- Series Print ISSN 2367-3435
- Series Online ISSN 2367-3443
- Buy this book on publisher's site