Table of contents
About this book
This volume brings together significant international research in technology education by focusing on contemporary postgraduate research, elaborating on the findings with the aim of making the content relevant to researchers, teachers and other potential researchers in the field. The book shares with readers what the research means for classroom teachers through understanding different motivations for teaching technology in schools and observing the model of learning supported by the research. Each chapter in the book includes references to the digital edition of the respective full thesis, allowing readers to consult the research in detail if necessary.
This book continues the work done by 2017’s Contemporary Research in Technology Education by the same editors.
Educational research Design and technology Technology education STEM education Enterprise education teaching technology in schools research in technology education
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-3010-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Education
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-3009-4
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-3010-0
- Series Print ISSN 2510-0327
- Series Online ISSN 2510-0335
- Buy this book on publisher's site