Table of contents
About this book
The book focuses on the iodine deficiency, endemic fluorosis, endemic arsenic poisoning, Kashin-Beck disease and Keshan disease which are five kinds of national key endemic diseases, a total of six chapters, comprehensively systematically introduces the information of five kinds of endemic diseases, including the epidemic characteristics, clinical manifestation, diagnosis standards, and the current control situation, preventive strategy, working experience, and successful control cases, etc.
Endemic disease is confined to certain areas, of which there are dozens in Chinese inland, in which there are eight types been listed in the national key control endemic diseases. Endemic diseases are serious in China, and have wide distribution, weight illness and a large threatened population. China has made great achievements on the endemic diseases prevention and control, and also has accumulated rich experiences of the prevention and treatment, summed up some complete and effective preventive strategy, which based on the characteristics of endemic diseases epidemic and prevention work.
Dr. Dianjun Sun is the Director of Center for Endemic Disease Control，Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Harbin, China. He is also a professor of Harbin Medical University, China.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-2529-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. and People's Medical Publishing House 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-2528-1
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-2529-8
- Series Print ISSN 2520-8365
- Series Online ISSN 2520-8373
- Buy this book on publisher's site