About this book
The book provides necessary knowledge for readers interested in developing the theory of uniform experimental design. It discusses measures of uniformity, various construction methods of uniform designs, modeling techniques, design and modeling for experiments with mixtures, and the usefulness of the uniformity in block, factorial and supersaturated designs.
Experimental design is an important branch of statistics with a long history, and is extremely useful in multi-factor experiments. Involving rich methodologies and various designs, it has played a key role in industry, technology, sciences and various other fields. A design that chooses experimental points uniformly scattered on the domain is known as uniform experimental design, and uniform experimental design can be regarded as a fractional factorial design with model uncertainty, a space-filling design for computer experiments, a robust design against the model specification, and a supersaturated design and can be applied to experiments with mixtures.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-2041-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. and Science Press 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-2040-8
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-2041-5
- Series Print ISSN 0930-0325
- Series Online ISSN 2197-7186
- Buy this book on publisher's site