Table of contents
About this book
This 2-volume book covers the state-of-the-art of the research and practices on eco-design. It covers the latest topics in the field: e.g. global eco-design management, big data in eco-design, social perspectives in eco-design; as well as emphasizing the developments in emerging economies such as Asian countries. Eco-design of products and product-related services are indispensable to realize the circular economy and to increase resource efficiencies of our society. Eco-design practices are necessary both in developed countries and developing countries. The book chapters are contributed by the worldwide authors, especially authors from East Asian countries, European countries, and Southeast Asian countries, and contains selected presentations at the EcoDesign2017 symposium (10th International Symposium on Environmentally Conscious Design and Inverse Manufacturing).
The first volume highlights products and services, the chapters include the product life cycle design and business strategy, technologies for the future and sustainability, as well as social perspectives in eco-design.
Product life cycle design Sustainable consumption Business innovation Social infrastructure system Smart data Eco life style
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-1181-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-1180-2
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-1181-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site