About this book
This book describes advanced studies in cell-free synthetic biology, an emerging biotechnology that focuses on cell-free protein synthesis and cell-free systems for fundamental and industrial research in areas such as genetic circuit design, small-molecule synthesis, complicated-macromolecule synthesis, unnatural-macromolecule synthesis, high-throughput screening, artificial cells, and biomaterials. Cell-free synthetic biology is now an integral part of developing fields like nanotechnology, materials science, and personalized medicine.
The book discusses the main research directions in the development of cell-free systems, as well as a number of applications of cell-free synthetic biology, ranging from structural biology to the human health industry. It is intended for students and researchers in life sciences, synthetic biology, bioengineering, and chemical engineering.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-1171-0
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-1170-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-1171-0
- Series Print ISSN 2191-530X
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5318
- Buy this book on publisher's site