Table of contents
About this book
This book addresses biometrics from a biomedical engineering point of view. Divided into five sections, it discusses topics including the influence of pathologies on various biometric modalities (e.g. face, iris, fingerprint), medical and security biometrics, behavioural biometrics, instrumentation, wearable technologies and imaging. The final chapters also present a number of case studies.
The book is suitable for advanced graduate and postgraduate students, engineers and researchers, especially those in signal and image processing, biometrics, and biomedical engineering.
Footprint Identification Palmprint Identification Face Recognition Face Ageing Iris Recognition Fingerprints Veins Pathologies
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-1144-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-1143-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-1144-4
- Series Print ISSN 2196-8861
- Series Online ISSN 2196-887X
- Buy this book on publisher's site