Table of contents
About this book
This book discusses functional starch and its applications in food, focusing on starches with possible health benefits or novel applications.
Covering slowly digested starch, resistant starch, porous starch, starch microemulsions, microcrystalline starch and noncrystallization starch and their applications, this book provides a valuable reference for graduate students and research professionals in the food and chemical industries.
Functional starch Resistant starch Slowly digestible starch Starch modification Starch application
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-1077-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-1076-8
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-1077-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site