About this book
This book introduces and reviews all of the currently available methods being used for computational electroencephalogram (EEG) analysis, from the fundamentals through to the state-of-the-art. The aim of the book is to help biomedical engineers and medical doctors who use EEG to better understand the methods and applications of computational EEG analysis from a single, well-organized resource.
Following a brief introduction to the principles of EEG and acquisition techniques, the book is divided into two main sections. The first of these covers analysis methods, beginning with preprocessing, and then describing EEG spectral analysis, event-related potential analysis, source imaging and multimodal neuroimaging, and functional connectivity analysis. The following section covers application of EEG analysis to specific fields, including the diagnosis of psychiatric diseases and neurological disorders, brain-computer interfacing, and social neuroscience.
Aimed at practicing medical specialists, engineers, researchers and advanced students, the book features contributions from world-renowned biomedical engineers working across a broad spectrum of computational EEG analysis techniques and EEG applications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-0908-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-0907-6
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-0908-3
- Series Print ISSN 1618-7210
- Series Online ISSN 2197-5647
- Buy this book on publisher's site