About this book
Lipidomics is widely used to map lipid molecular species in a biological system. Clinical lipidomic analysis has demonstrated the comprehensive characterization of molecular lipids in various severities, durations, and therapies as a critical tool in identification and validation of disease-specific biomarkers.
This volume on Clinical Lipidomics will add to the literature and help advance the knowledge of the pathogenesis, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-0620-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-0619-8
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-0620-4
- Series Print ISSN 2213-2775
- Series Online ISSN 2213-2783
- Buy this book on publisher's site