About this book
This book focuses on charged-particle optics and microscopy, as well as their applications in the materials sciences. Presenting a range of cutting-edge theoretical and methodological advances in electron microscopy and microanalysis, and examining their crucial roles in modern materials research, it offers a unique resource for all researchers who work in ultramicroscopy and/or materials research.
The book addresses the growing opportunities in this field and introduces readers to the state of the art in charged-particle microscopy techniques. It showcases recent advances in scanning electron microscopy, transmission electron microscopy and helium ion microscopy, including advanced spectroscopy, spherical-corrected microscopy, focused-ion imaging and in-situ microscopy. Covering these and other essential topics, the book is intended to facilitate the development of microscopy techniques, inspire young researchers, and make a valuable contribution to the field.
Electron/Ion Optics Charged-particle microscopy Scanning Electron Microscopy Transmission Electron Microscopy Aberration Corrected Transmission Electron Microscopy In situ TEM Helium Ion Microscopy Electron Microanalysis
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-0454-5
- Copyright Information Peking University Press and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-0453-8
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-0454-5
- Series Print ISSN 0081-3869
- Series Online ISSN 1615-0430
- Buy this book on publisher's site