About this book
Secondly, all the mutants of mouse PrP and human PrP are well studied by this book. Mouse mutations in the β2-α2 loop and the C-terminal will bring clear structures with highly and clearly ordered loop structures. Human mutations will cause prion diseases such as Creutzfeldt-Jakob diseases (CJDs), Gerstmann-Sträussler-Scheinker (GSS) syndrome, fatal familial insomnia (FFI), etc. Deep MD analyses of mouse and human mutants are done in this book.
Thirdly, PrP binding with antibodies/compounds etc. is well MD studied in this book. The informatics of potential antiprion drugs known will be revealed. Lastly, cross-β structure PrP peptides are well studied.
This book is ideal for practical computing staff in the fields of computational physics, computational biology, computational chemistry, biomedicine, bioinformatics, cheminformatics, materials, applied mathematics and theoretical physics, information technology, operations research, biostatistics, etc. As an accessible introduction to these fields, this book is also ideal as a teaching material for students.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-8815-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-8814-8
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-8815-5
- Series Print ISSN 1571-4853
- Series Online ISSN 1571-4853
- Buy this book on publisher's site