About this book
This book introduces the theory and applications of nanometer photocatalysis, and it briefly presents the concept of photocatalysts, photocatalytic reaction mechanisms and kinetics, and photocatalytic reactor design. In addition, the use of photocatalysis in the control of flue-gas pollutants is discussed in detail.
The book also describes how a photocatalytic reactor is designed and implemented to evaluate the photocatalytic oxidation capacity of different photocatalysts on elemental mercury in a simulated flue gas. After that, the effect of photocatalysts on the SO2, NOx and Hg removal in the flue gas is studied. Photocatalytic cleaning technology can be applied not only in gas pollutant cleaning at power plants, but also in wastewater purification.
Readers gain a comprehensive understanding of possible mercury emission control methods and the industrial applications of these technologies.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-8750-9
- Copyright Information Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-8748-6
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-8750-9
- Series Print ISSN 2197-0238
- Series Online ISSN 2197-0246
- Buy this book on publisher's site