Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book offers a collection of original peer-reviewed contributions presented at the 3rd International and 18th National Conference on Machines and Mechanisms (iNaCoMM), organized by Division of Remote Handling & Robotics, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai, India, from December 13th to 15th, 2017 (iNaCoMM 2017).
It reports on various theoretical and practical features of machines, mechanisms and robotics; the contributions include carefully selected, novel ideas on and approaches to design, analysis, prototype development, assessment and surveys. Applications in machine and mechanism engineering, serial and parallel manipulators, power reactor engineering, autonomous vehicles, engineering in medicine, image-based data analytics, compliant mechanisms, and safety mechanisms are covered. Further papers provide in-depth analyses of data preparation, isolation and brain segmentation for focused visualization and robot-based neurosurgery, new approaches to parallel mechanism-based Master-Slave manipulators, solutions to forward kinematic problems, and surveys and optimizations based on historical and contemporary compliant mechanism-based design. The spectrum of contributions on theory and practice reveals central trends and newer branches of research in connection with these topics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-8597-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-8596-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-8597-0
- Series Print ISSN 2195-4356
- Series Online ISSN 2195-4364
- Buy this book on publisher's site