Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a comprehensive surgical atlas of functional single ventricle and hypoplastic left heart syndrome, based on theoretical insights and a wealth of clinical practice. It offers anatomical morphology and descriptive texts, while also highlighting key aspects of each procedure.
The book is divided into three major parts, the first two of which illustrate the procedures for the palliation of functional single ventricle and hypoplastic left heart syndrome respectively, including the fundamental concepts, derivatives, evolutionary process, and criterion for the staged Fontan procedure. In turn, part three highlights advances in computational simulation for cardiological applications.
Featuring well-illustrated, clearly structured instructions, the book offers a valuable guide to functional single ventricle and hypoplastic left heart syndrome for cardiologists around the globe.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-8435-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. and People's Medical Publishing House Co. Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-8434-8
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-8435-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site