About this book
This monograph applies Kingdon’s Multiple Streams Framework to two policymaking episodes of implementing pay for performance in general practice, conducted in England and New Zealand. The Framework’s explanatory power for policymaking in Westminster majoritarian jurisdictions is tested and, based on rigorous comparative analysis, recommendations are made for its refinement.
The monograph also offers striking lessons for policymakers about how to negotiate successfully with general practitioners.
Health Policy in England and New Zealand John Kingdon’s Multiple Streams Framework (MSF) Quality and Outcomes Framework in England Performance Programme in New Zealand Policymakers in England and New Zealand
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7602-2
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- Publisher Name Palgrave Pivot, Singapore
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-7601-5
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-7602-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site