About this book
By assessing the transition in enterprise-employee relations in China over the six decades since the founding of the nation and the three decades since the implementation of a reform and opening up policy, this book investigates these changes from three key perspectives: occupation, operation and governance.
The book chiefly analyzes the unit system structure of enterprises and mechanisms such as apprentice systems inside organizations and proposes a combination of systematic governance and civic governance. Further, it investigates in detail the transition in labor relations in township, state-owned and private enterprises under the contract system, market system and project system, reviews the factors contributing to contradictions in labor relations at different periods, and puts forward options for modifying labor relations in various ways, including their system and structure.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7377-9
- Copyright Information China Social Sciences Press and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Social Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-7376-2
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-7377-9
- Series Print ISSN 2520-1557
- Series Online ISSN 2520-1565
- Buy this book on publisher's site