Table of contents
About this book
This thesis systematically introduces readers to a new metal-organic framework approach to fabricating nanostructured materials for electrochemical applications. Based on the metal-organic framework (MOF) approach, it also demonstrates the latest ideas on how to create optimal MOF and MOF-derived nanomaterials for electrochemical reactions under controlled conditions.
The thesis offers a valuable resource for researchers who want to understand electrochemical reactions at nanoscale and optimize materials from rational design to achieve enhanced electrochemical performance. It also serves as a useful reference guide to fundamental research on advanced electrochemical energy storage materials and the synthesis of nanostructured materials.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-6811-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-6810-2
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-6811-9
- Series Print ISSN 2190-5053
- Series Online ISSN 2190-5061
- About this book