Table of contents
About these proceedings
This is the second volume of proceedings including selected papers from the International Conference on IT Convergence and Security (ICITCS) 2017, presenting a snapshot of the latest issues encountered in the field. It explores how IT convergence and security issues are core to most current research, industrial and commercial activities and consists of contributions covering topics including machine learning & deep learning, communication and signal processing, computer vision and applications, future network technology, artificial intelligence and robotics.
ICITCS 2017 is the latest in a series of highly successful International Conferences on IT Convergence and Security, previously held in Prague, Czech Republic (2016), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2015), Beijing, China (2014), Macau, China (2013), Pyeong Chang, Korea (2012), and Suwon, Korea (2011).
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-6454-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-6453-1
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-6454-8
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- About this book