Table of contents
About this book
This book offers a comprehensive introduction to translational efforts in breast cancer, addressing the latest approaches to precision medicine based on the current state of understanding of breast cancer.
With the latest developments in breast cancer research, our understanding of the genomic changes and the oncogenic signaling cascade of breast cancer has made considerable strides. Further, the immuno-environment has been demonstrated as the barrier to clinical cancer.
As a result of these two trends, a clearer picture of the molecular landscape of breast cancers has facilitated the development of diagnostic, prognostic and predictive biomarkers for clinical oncology. All these aspects are addressed in this volume, which offers a comprehensive resource for researchers, graduate students and oncologists in cancer research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-6020-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-6019-9
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-6020-5
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Series Online ISSN 2214-8019
- Buy this book on publisher's site