Table of contents
About this book
This book accentuates the anatomies involved in spine surgery techniques, from the base of the skull down to the sacrum and the sacroiliac joint. It includes extensive illustrations that cover all major spine surgeries. It also discusses the instrumentations used with different operative approaches. The book features high-resolution pictures of operative dissection, cadaveric specimens, and intraoperative imaging that clearly illustrate the relevant anatomy of various spine surgery procedures, allowing surgeons to “reconstruct” a three-dimensional anatomical view when performing the surgery. As such, it is a valuable reference resource for spine surgeons.
Editors Jian-Gang Shi and Wen Yuan are professors at the department of orthopaedics, Changzheng Hospital, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China. Editor Jing-Chuan Sun is a surgeon at the same department.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-5906-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. and Shanghai Scientific and Technical Publishers 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-5905-6
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-5906-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site