About this book
This book is an easily accessible and comprehensive guide which helps make sound statistical decisions, perform analyses, and interpret the results quickly using Stata. It includes advanced coverage of ANOVA, factor, and cluster analyses in Stata, as well as essential regression and descriptive statistics. It is aimed at those wishing to know more about the process, data management, and most commonly used methods in market research using Stata.
The book offers readers an overview of the entire market research process from asking market research questions to collecting and analyzing data by means of quantitative methods. It is engaging, hands-on, and includes many practical examples, tips, and suggestions that help readers apply and interpret quantitative methods, such as regression, factor, and cluster analysis. These methods help researchers provide companies with useful insights.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-5218-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-5217-0
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-5218-7
- Series Print ISSN 2192-4333
- Series Online ISSN 2192-4341
- Buy this book on publisher's site