Table of contents
About this book
This book examines research on creative thinking, both current and historical. It explores two dimensions of human thought (time and space) and two modes of thinking (conscious and unconscious) as well as both left and right brain functions and artistic and scientific creative activities. The book proposes a "Double Circulation” model of creative thinking and argues that imagery thinking, intuitive thinking and logical thinking are main parts of creative thinking and that dialectical thinking and horizontal-vertical thinking are the guides for highly complex problem-solving thoughts and strategies.The book focuses on education and psychology and also covers how to use ICT to promote students’ creative thinking skills.
Researchers will benefit from the "Double Circulation" model, which provides a new perspective on conducting creative thinking research. The book is also a valuable resource for graduate students in the fields of educational technology and psychology and for all readers who are interested in creative thinking.
Creative thinking Cultivation of creative thinking Dual Circulation model Imagery thinking Intuitive thinking Logical thinking Neural physiology Left/right brain Human thinkng Thinking models
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-5053-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Education Education (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-5052-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-5053-4
- Series Print ISSN 2196-4963
- Series Online ISSN 2196-4971
- Buy this book on publisher's site